iPhone X

I'm a Participant Level 2 etalon16g
I'm a Participant Level 2

iPhone X

I was told by customer service that Fido does not plan on carrying the iPhone x because internal research shows that there wouldn't be enough demand. This is a joke right?... 

Accepted Solution

Re: iPhone X

Hey everyone!

It’s official: There will be an opportunity for Fido customers to reserve iPhone X for in-store pick-up starting on Nov. 1. Fido customers will be able to reserve iPhone X through our reservation system and pick their device up in-store when it is ready for collection.

Customers can also purchase the device from one of our partners like Best Buy or Apple.

Our customers expressed strong interest in the device and we’re delighted to now be carrying it Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 306
I'm a Participant Level 3 Hallowed_Grave
I'm a Participant Level 3

From what I've read in various posts (and please correct me if I'm wrong), we'll need to pay the iPhone upfront when we pick it up. They won't bill it on your next Fido invoice like they did before. Some sort of policy change.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 301 of 306

That's right, Hallowed_Grave, the balance for the device would need to be paid in store at the time of your upgrade. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 302 of 306
I'm a Participant Level 2 SL6ix
I'm a Participant Level 2

Other companies are offering the iphone X with no money down , why isnt fido ? ppl will continue to leave fido due to this 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 303 of 306
Former Moderator FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey @SL6ix

We don't have that offer available right now but we have many great deals for Black Friday. You can take a peek at our promos right here

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions on the offers Smiley 

-Pamela

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 304 of 306
I'm a Participant Level 3 migs2678
I'm a Participant Level 3

Just a quick question. How long can FIDO keep the reserve Iphone X before they can sell it to other?  What's the policy for reserve phone?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 305 of 306
Highlighted
Former Moderator FidoAlyson
Former Moderator

Hey @migs2678

The store can hold the phone up to 3 days.

You can find all your answers regarding the reservation system over here.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 306 of 306