iPhone X - position in line

I'm a Contributor Level 1

Vancouver here. 

I got position 9 for 256GB silver and position 10 for 64GB silver. 

I also preordered from Apple but my ship date is not until the end of November. I’ll go with whatever comes first. 

72 REPLIES 72
I'm a Contributor Level 2

A bunch of Apple stores in BC Lower Mainland got quite a few in stock today for Black Friday. I dunno why anyone is still waiting for a miracle through Fido Reservation system. 

I'm a Participant Level 3

Has anyone got their Iphone  X yet.? The reservation status has changed from OPEN to IN PROGRESS,

I was in position 9 for 256GB Space Grey before getting the "In Progress" status change. Things are looking good Fido customers! We're close to getting our iPhone Xs shipped & delivered to the Fido store of our choice. I'm excited!!!

Mine got shipped yesterday through UPS.   Received a tracking# via text from Fido. 

I'm a Participant Level 2

I was position 1 for 64gb silver and have cancelled my reservation. iReserve from apple this morning. I don’t think Fido has any stock rn, so be patient and good luck guys!

I'm a Participant Level 1

Scarborough , Ontario 

I got position 295 for 64GB gray, any idea how long it will take. Can I get the phone from Best Buy

Hey @Sethuvss,

Welcome to the Community.

The device is definitely very popular. We'll notify you once yours is ready for pick-up in store, but, in the meantime, you can also check with any of our retail partners to see if they have any available if you'd like! Smiley 

So much for the lame excuse Rogers had Fido give about the device not being very popular, huh? Rogers just wanted to keep the phone for their "premium" brand and now they screwed alot of their "budget" customers in the process.

Crazy that there has been absolutely no news.

I was Number 17 to start went all day way to number 6. At the end bought mine outright from Apple Store and cancelled the reservation here.

I'm a Participant Level 2

when is this phone shipping? the reservation status is OPEN for 2 weeks now and its killing me. 

Hey vk1406!

I wanted to let you know that I moved your post to this thread. You'll be able to find the info you're looking for in here. Smiley

Hi...  I'm not sure if Fido started delivering Iphone X.  I used to be in line 108 and now im at line  77.   Does this mean 31 people ahead of me cancelled their reservation?  Surprised  I got a text from FIDO Reservation last Tuesday saying the waiting time could be longer than expected. Sad   

im position 702 LMAO

Got my iPhone X today. Originally I was positioned at #20 and then ended up in position #9 before getting the “IN PROGRESS” status.

Shipped last night and picked up at my local Fido store late in the afternoon today.

EDIT: This was for Space Gray 256GB

My iphone x was shipped on Nov 30th. I tried tracking it via UPS but for some reason UPS could not locate the shipment details. I got an email stating that the store will keep the phone until Dec 7th. 

What was your position in line?

I reserved the 64Gb Grey version as well. I was at the 50th place at the time of reservation, and now it's #35 status OPEN. I suppose it's solely because people in front of me cancelled their reservations. Don't think Fido has shipped out even a single one of iPhone X. I'll hope for the best, plan for the worst.

And I'm in downtown Toronto, thinking of the option of Best Buy as well. 

From what I see on the Best Buy website and others' shared experience, you can get iPhone X at Best Buy as long as it's in stock. 

It seems like some people have cancelled their orders. My position changed from 50 at the time of reservation, to #44 now. Have no idea when Fido will start to ship out the phones. There could be more people cancelling their reservations,  if Fido does not ship any....

It does require some patience to wait, especially after seeing my friend's iPhone X.

Hi guys,

I'll leave the line : 3rd for 64go silver.

Indeed, I bought an X directly from the Apple store yesterday via an apple expert. Apple rocks, Fido s....

256GB Silver went from pos 9 to 8. 

64GB silver went from 10 to 9. 

People are definitely concelling preorders.