iPhone X “extended wait” and current promos

SOLVED
redzzzz
I'm a Contributor Level 2

How can those of us that are waiting on res list ( almost a month now) for fido to get the iPhone X take advantage of current promos ( like the free 2gb data /24 months) , the “upgrade device “ transaction cant happen without a device (which is being delayed for reasons only Fido knows. ) 

how can can I get the 2gb bonus promo that is on right now (ends in 3 days)?

Accepted Solution

Re: iPhone X “extended wait” and current promos

Solved by Moderator

Hey @redzzzz,

I hear your concern! There's nothing more that I wish for you than to receive your device as fast as possible, however, as you may know, there's a very high demand for the model at the time. 

If you are able to find the phone in one of our stores/ retail partners or at Apple directly, you can benefit from those limited time offers right away.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoClaudia

Hey @redzzzz,

I hear your concern! There's nothing more that I wish for you than to receive your device as fast as possible, however, as you may know, there's a very high demand for the model at the time. 

If you are able to find the phone in one of our stores/ retail partners or at Apple directly, you can benefit from those limited time offers right away.

redzzzz
I'm a Contributor Level 2

a limited time offer is not exactly fair to those of us on “extended wait” time !! Honouring the current promo for a device upgrade that is pending device shipment seems the wisest move on fidos part at this point ! 

Im prepared (now)  to do the pp change to accommodate the device upgrade , but it seems that the upgrade is the only way to qualify.  

Hey @redzzzz

I would like to take a closer look into your options with you. 

I'll send you a PM so we can check this out.