iPhone Value Pack

iPhone Value Pack

iPhone Value Pack

SOLVED
lazarus1
I'm a Participant Level 3

iPhone Value Pack

What is Visual Voicemail Plus and what is included in iPhone value Pack?

Accepted Solution

Re: iPhone Value Pack

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey lazarus1!

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you might have an older value pack that's no longer offered. 

Visual Voicemail Plus allows the customers to listen and read their messages without dialing in to check their voicemail messages either through a mobile application or MMS. 

The iPhone value pack that your referring to, is that a value pack that's currently active on your line? You can see the details of what's included in your plan and add ons on the right hand side of  your bill on the same page that you'll find the breakdown of your monthly charges. 

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@lazarus1 Visual Voicemail is similar to an email inbox and displays messages for easy access. I believe they call it Premium Voicemail-To-Text now.

You can find the info for what is included in the value pack here.

You just have to let them know you are using an iPhone so they provision it correctly.

Hey lazarus1!

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you might have an older value pack that's no longer offered. 

Visual Voicemail Plus allows the customers to listen and read their messages without dialing in to check their voicemail messages either through a mobile application or MMS. 

The iPhone value pack that your referring to, is that a value pack that's currently active on your line? You can see the details of what's included in your plan and add ons on the right hand side of  your bill on the same page that you'll find the breakdown of your monthly charges. 

Hope this helps!

yingru12
I'm a Participant Level 1

How to remove the iPhone value pack add on ? 

Hey @yingru12

And welcome to the Community Smiley

We can help you remove the Value Pack! I'll send you a PM shortly to get started.

For future reference, if you have account related questions, you can also contact us directly on Facebook Messenger and Twitter Smiley