iPhone 8 Plus order

iPhone 8 Plus order

iPhone 8 Plus order

Kajko
I'm a Participant Level 3

iPhone 8 Plus order

Long time Fido customer here (15+ years) and a little frustrated right now. I orderd an iPhone 8 Plus on November 27th and renwed my contract for another 2 years at the same time. It's now been over a month and there has still not been any progress on my order.

Why is this taking so long when that same phone is available at Fido stroes at this exact time? How come no one at Fido can shed some light as to when the phone will be available?

I am usually not one to complain but this is just taking way too long for some reason.

3 REPLIES 3
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey Kajko!

Which model of the iPhone 8 Plus did you order? Certain models are out of stock at the moment. 

As much as we would like to provide an estimated shipping delay, it's not information that we have, but we can assure you that orders are shipped out in the order in which they are received when ever new stock comes in. We're doing everything we can to get the phones sent out as fast as we can. 

Kajko
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hi FidoAmandaN - it’s the silver 256 GB.  

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Thanks for letting us know, Kajko. 

That model is currently out of stock. As soon as new stock is received, and your device is shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number.