iPhone 6S shipped!

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

iPhone 6S shipped!

iPhone 6S shipped!

GpH
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

iPhone 6S shipped!

Was number 14 for a grey 6S 128GB. Went to in progress a couple days ago and just received a text that device has shipped!

Reservation page gives a UPS tracking number but it's not active in their system yet. But it looks like we may get our devices launch day!

11 REPLIES 11
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

That's awesome GpH!

I'm excited for you. Wink

blurX
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello Gph,

What was your position in line?

-blurx

fido1305
I'm a Participant Level 3

I was # 79 in the line then in progress for a day then changed to Shipped. After 1 day in shipped, if got Tracking# and it says Out for Delivery. If I can get it today, I will have 3 days before the launch day

dodido
I'm a Participant Level 2

Were you able to pick up your iPhone even though it's not the 25th yet?

fido1305

No. they said I have to wait until 25th:(

jonathanhwwang

Stopped by the Fido store to pick up my 6s... she said that she "didn't have any of the new iPhones yet"... but my UPS tracking said it was shipped along with 5 other iPhones... Im confused because I was told that when it has arrived then I would be able to get it.

Hi jonathanwwang.

The phone cannot be sold until it's official launch date.

Only 3 more days to go! Wink

jonathanhwwang

Thanks for your response! Probably the best thing to do next time is not give customers the UPS tracking... and just have the info provided on our Fido.ca account. Currently in my account it says Shipped and not delievered, which is what UPS is set to currently.

Thanks again.

Can't wait:smileyhappy:

Hi Ryuhosuke, that is correct, the store will contact you once the phone is available for pick up. 

- Mathieu

Thanks for the feedback. Smiley

Let us know how you like the phone once you get it!

ryuhosuke
I'm a Contributor Level 1

doesn't the store have to give you a call to let them know the iphone is ready to pick up?