iPhone 6S - Position in Line

SOLVED
thelazypolygon
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Seeing as how stoked I am for the phone, I decided to make this thread to see who ordered what and the position they are in line. 

I'm #47 for iPhone 6S Silver 64 GB. Think there's a chance I'll get it day 1? I don't really mind waiting a few days. 

How about you? What number are you? 

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Re: iPhone 6S - Position in Line

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey thelazypolygon!

We can't guarantee anything but fingers crossed you get it soon after launch! Maybe even day one. Wink

View solution in context
91 REPLIES 91
darkstriker90
I'm a Participant Level 3

Picked up my 6s+ from the Apple store via reservation too Smiley

However, they can only sell you the phone with subsidy if you have a max plan...if you have a smart plan, they can deduct your fido dollars and your phone will be locked to Fido, but you'll pay full price.

I just bought mine outright at the end 😕

ethelaitea
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Mine is #54 IPhone 6s+ rose gold 64gb, seems the line is stopping moving. God, wait forever?

sassysaphire

Still #22 Iphone 6s Rose Gold. If I reserve the phone in apple online tom, would I be able to get it the next day or the upcoming week perhaps?

Hey sassysaphire,

We can't answer that question. A phone ordered through Apple directly will not be a Fido phone Smiley

ryuhosuke

Good luck for those who are still waiting, I'm sure you will get the iPhone
thelazypolygon

If Apple's recent announcements are anything to go by, they will be reopening online reservations for pick up again on the 26th. Some of you might want to have a crack at that. Just make sure you have everything sorted out with Fido in terms of contract info. Apple Store DOES do carriers including fido.
Ashrafz

Wow that must really suck. Im hearing stories of people being in the hundreds for the 6S and their order still being processed. Seems like its the plus users that are getting shafted again like last year.
ryuhosuke

I think if they follow the apple schedule it would be a month? Or it will be in waves
narcissist
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi,

iPhone 6S+ 128gb Grey

I am on Position #1 from Sep 15. Still Open.. I can not believe that fido dont even have 1 phone all over Canada. 

Ashrafz

@orionoreo What is odd is that the jump is exactly 50 iphones, which leads me to believe they have fulfilled all the gold 64gb units for this round. Does anyone know when the next batch is coming?
Ashrafz

Iphone 6S+ 64gb Gold went from 67 to 17 and is still open. Looks like I won't be getting one on launch day Sad Sad Sad
Izelzhu

I'm #60 in line for 16gb iPhone 6s+ Gold.  Still open.

kristined

My position in line is 200 for an iphone 6s 64gb - hoping to get it before Sept 30 2015 as my contract ends by then and would like to renew it with the new iPhone. Did anyone get theirs already?

orionoreo

@Ashrafz that's quite the jump. I have the grey 64gb and haven't moved much since I reserved.

thelazypolygon

Alyson, do you think that we will be contacted Friday morning for pick up? Just want to know when to expect it.

Hey @thelazypolygon ,

We can't say exactly when you will be contacted. The stores will receive an open the packages and start contacting customers as soon as they can. 

orionoreo

@GpH - not again... it seems every few release they have light leakage issues. I did see somebody with a plus mentioned their status got changed to in progress.

darkstriker90

@orionoreo

Darn...I think I might've ordered a 6s instead of a 6s plus...maybe that's why mine got shipped (could've sworn I had clicked 6s plus when ordering). I was #32 in line before it was shipped.

orionoreo

@darkstriker90 that makes sense. My wife also ordered the 6s position 700+ and her's is now processing.

blurX

I was positioned at 68 and the phone is now shipped and will be at the store tomorrow.

Can't wait for Friday..

ryuhosuke

I'm 13th in line for 64 gb iPhone 6s+