Seeing as how stoked I am for the phone, I decided to make this thread to see who ordered what and the position they are in line.
I'm #47 for iPhone 6S Silver 64 GB. Think there's a chance I'll get it day 1? I don't really mind waiting a few days.
How about you? What number are you?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thats a thing I would never understand and that suck from appple. If they see that they have limited stock of 6S+ due to some manufacturing delay, then why they just don't wait few more weeks before launching it to have more time to make some more iphones to have enough devices and then everyone will be happy...
I'm #39 for a 6S+ Gold 128gb. Really hoping I can get it on launch day as I'm already scheduled off work that day. My status is still "OPEN" though
You don't have to renew your tab for the balance of the phone to be applied to your account. I didn't renew mine with the IPhone 6 Plus, and it was applied to my Fido account.
@GpH I'm just worried that they aren't actually getting there on the 25th and they don't ship on weekends so it'll get there after I leave Calgary.
Hi, will I be able to use my fido dollars if I'll buy the unlocked phone and retaining my old plan not the max plan? i read in the iphone 6 thread that they won't let you use your fido dollars if it's not on Max plan.
kasialeo, I have no idea. I did reserve one with Apple store and it seems like I'll be going there come Friday next week to pick it up. Talked to 2 Specialists at the Eaton Centre Toronto location and according to both of them, you just need to show up at the store during your chosen time slot on Friday with IDs.
If you reserved it, you'll get it day one. There will be a different line-up for those who reserved the phone. They're are also able to redeem Fido dollars and have access to the Fido portal. So I suggest that if you can, do reserve with Apple just in case.
I'm also curious for people on the Fido reserve system - I should have went with the Apple one. I'm in position 95 for 6s+ 64gb. Problem is I'm driving across canada starting that morning and won't be back till the 4th. If they only hold it for 7 days I won't make it. Wondering if I should change the location to Calgary. I'm leaving Calgary on Sunday.