iPhone 6S - Position in Line

SOLVED
thelazypolygon
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Seeing as how stoked I am for the phone, I decided to make this thread to see who ordered what and the position they are in line. 

I'm #47 for iPhone 6S Silver 64 GB. Think there's a chance I'll get it day 1? I don't really mind waiting a few days. 

How about you? What number are you? 

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Re: iPhone 6S - Position in Line

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey thelazypolygon!

We can't guarantee anything but fingers crossed you get it soon after launch! Maybe even day one. Wink

View solution in context
91 REPLIES 91
Babs23
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Thank you fido finally a good reservation system my iphone is shipped

cmorisawa
I'm a Participant Level 3

The last phone I bought was the iPhone 5 and went through the same process via Fido's reservation system. I remember picking it up on launch day, so if the logistics work out you should have it on the 25th. 

sviato

I reserved a phone with Fido and Apple (just in case). Do I just call next week to negotiate a plan and price for the phone then go and pick it up?

I'm 99 for a 64GB black 6s.

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey thelazypolygon!

We can't guarantee anything but fingers crossed you get it soon after launch! Maybe even day one. Wink

GpH
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

#14 for 6s, grey, 128GB.

cmorisawa

I'm #212 in line. Picking up at the Vancouver Fido Store (Robson St). Fingers crossed for getting the it on Sept 25th. I'm leaving for Japan on Sept 30th, REALY hoping to be taking the new iPhone with me. 

thelazypolygon

Nice. Yeah, here's hoping we get it day 1. Apparently Apple's sending out a lot more units this year. Enough for most people to get day 1. I just hope Fido doesn't delay on their end. 

thelazypolygon

Just checked and it seems I moved up to #46. Yay!