iPhone 6 reservation status change?

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Falix
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi, does anybody for any iPhone 6 has a different status than "open" already? Mine is still open and I'm 369 in line for an iPhone 6 space grey 64gb.
One more thing, coming from an iPhone 4, I guess I have to order the nano SIM in a Fido store now, right?
Thanks.

1,232 REPLIES 1,232
peekay

My UPS shipping status (Toronto downtown Fido store) went live, and confirms launch day pickup:

On Vehicle for Delivery Today

Concord, ON, Canada09/18/201422:05Out for Delivery
 09/18/201422:04Origin Scan
Canada09/18/20140:04Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I don't think they were really "Out for Delivery" at 11:05 PM... but probably means the iPhone is in the delivery truck.

(iPhone 6 grey 128 GB)

Pong1234

I still can't believe Fido had only 17 Iphone 6+ 16gb Spg lol how is this even possible for a company this big lol
FooBo
I'm a Participant Level 1

Preordered an iP6 - 16GB - Space Grey

Received a text 2 hours ago stating it was shipped, and was provided a tracking number. Was previously #90 in line 

gcl581

Has any 16 gb iPhones shipped?
Pong1234

@gcl581
As i previously posted, the Space Grey 16gb Iphone 6 Plus has only moved by 17. (FIDO CANADA WIDE)

I dont know about other model.
taejonguy
I'm a Participant Level 2

The position in line...is that for all of Canada, a city a region, or what?

Tiki
I'm a Participant Level 3

Grey 6 64gb was #105, in progress on Tuesday, status changed to shipped with e-mail tonight around 8:25pm in Ottawa.
Freddy1980
I'm Helpful Level 2

One guy selling his fido pre order on ebay.. and ppl bidding for $1500 for a phone that Fido doesnt have instock..brilliant

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPhone-6-Plus-Latest-Model-5-5-64GB-Gold-Sim-Smartphone-/181528294897?...

eclairds
I'm a Contributor Level 2

the guy post on ebay

"This is an iPhone 6 Plus Gold preorder. I have purchased the phone and as soon it is shipped I will immediately ship it to your provided address. Overnight will be available at your request. I will include all shipping and tracking information following receipt of your purchase. The phone has been pre-ordered and will ship between Sept 19th and November 9th. It is highly possible that I will receive the item much sooner. Thanks.a"

so he didnt get the phone yet

Pong1234

Wow, $1500.. seriously lol!

Pong1234

Nice @ Tiki
Hope u like it!
stay_dead
I'm a Participant Level 3

iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey 

#480, still Open

eclairds

ttaylor2013 should be the first guy who reserve ip6+ and status shipped
Marcusramsamooj

I was 180 on day 1 at 6am then dropped to 168 before switching to in progress 2 days ago then shipped today
Pong1234

What is your Model?

Congratulation btw Smiley
Pong1234

Wow, i was at 137 - now 120 LOL

The whole Fido network ONLY received 17?! ... like seriously Fido are u a joke?!

Even their Parent Company (Roger) received more than 17 lol, i saw some1 jumping from 271 to 26.. =.= !

Iphone 6 + 16gb SPG

ttaylor2013
I'm a Participant Level 2

Status for 128gb silver changed to shipped -
Mustafas

@ttaylor2013

What numer were you on reservation list and what is your pick up location.  Im picking up in Scarbrough

Marcusramsamooj

Mine 6 64gb grey got shipped with email confirmation at 8pm today . Says shipped 09/18/2014 but tracking number won't go through on ups yet to let me know I just encounter error .
anthonyosei

MarcusramsamoojWhat number in line were you?

Mustafas

I am Open status #14 128 gb Plus silver. I see many 64's shipping but no 128s yet. Maybe im wrong.

Hoping status changes have something to do with the dealer updating fido or something.