iPhone 6 reservation status change?

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Falix
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi, does anybody for any iPhone 6 has a different status than "open" already? Mine is still open and I'm 369 in line for an iPhone 6 space grey 64gb.
One more thing, coming from an iPhone 4, I guess I have to order the nano SIM in a Fido store now, right?
Thanks.

1,232 REPLIES 1,232
arteml
I'm a Participant Level 1

We’ve shipped your Fido phone

iPhone 6 16GB Space Grey #88 in line

gcl581

ahh... i was #54!!

gcl581

well. that msg doesn make any sense without context... 

i saw someone say their 6 16gb space gray was shipped at #88... i was #54...  

pgvildys

I did get my shipping notification. Maybe was sorted by region,Mao notifications came out of order, but are the part of initial shipments.
stavic
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Where is your reserve store ? Mine is in downtown Toronto and I'm in #27 but no more information yet !!!

tbgh
I'm a Participant Level 3

Fido Store on Queen Street, Toronto.

gennybeans

Just got my email saying that mine has shipped and that I'll receive a call when it's arrived at the store.

I'm also picking up from the Queen Street store.

bhavnani

GUYS IM IN PROGRESS NOW

WAS 38 IN LINE FOR 6 PLUS 64 GB AND IT SAID OPEN THIS MORNING

JUST CHECKED NOW AND ITS IN PROGRESS

CHECK YO STATUSES PEEPS HAHA YAY

Is it sad that I'm overwhelmed with joy right now over a status change? LOL

korilakkuma

the only change i see today is.. from #107 > #106 

iphone 6+ silver 64gb.. still sayiing OPEN

tbgh

Iphone 6+ 64GB Space Gray just jumped from #91 (When I first pre-ordered) to #39.

They are moving!

korilakkuma

what about iphone 6+? anyone getting txt msg/update on that?

GpH
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

No ship notifications here either, just "In Progress".

Was #150 for 6, grey, 64GB.

darkroxy3

Same for me. And normaly it take a little time for the ups tracking.
stavic

I 'm number 27 inline for 16GB iPhone 6 Sad Why I haven't received any emails 😞 

Tiki

Beyond frustrated with Fido right now.  I saw the post on twitter and if this is true then I am beyond disspointed.  If the phones are delayed, fine, but tell us.  There is no need to keep customers who have been loyal to Fido in the dark.  If you are delayed and the phones won't be in for launch day then put something up on your website.  A communication of some kind would be appreciated.  Just called in and they have no information at all.  Pretty dissapointed right now.

Oh and I went from #112 to #105 for 6 64GB grey, status has been "in progress" for several days now.

peekay

Hi the post on Twitter was made in error and Fido has since tweeted a correction.

peekay

Well I *just* received an SMS and email from Fido that my device has shipped!

"We've shipped your Fido phone

Congratulations! You have reserved a iPhone 6 128GB Space Grey through the Fido Reservation System. ...

Your shipment should arrive within four days. You can track its progress using the tracking number provided below. Remember, you will be required to show ID to claim your phone. (...tracking number...)

A store representative will be in touch once they’ve received your phone. The store will hold it until 9/25/2014, after which, it will be at the store’s discretion to make the phone available to the next customer."

pgvildys

What number were you before it went "in Progress"?
Rododo
I'm a Participant Level 2

Same message, Shipped !

iPhone 6 64 GB Space

no tracking available on UPS so far...

I hope it is not from China !

Freddy1980
I'm Helpful Level 2

Same issue everywhere....not fido's fault...

http://bgr.com/2014/09/18/iphone-6-release-date-inventory-exclusive/

Armani

I have ordered iPhone 6+ and my position is #19 in line. Status still shows "Open" as well here!?!