iPhone 6+ reservation cancelled

Swaneemusic
I'm a Participant Level 3

Not sure what happened here, I paid the $40. to reserve my iPhone 6+, 128 gb phone about a month ago; I get a message last week saying that the reservation was cancelled and Fido returned my $40. Nobody else has access to my account and was wondering if anyone else had this happen....now I am probably 8000th inline...

5 REPLIES 5
Swaneemusic

ooops...suppsoed to be an iPhone 6S +

@Swaneemusic wrote:

Not sure what happened here, I paid the $40. to reserve my iPhone 6+, 128 gb phone about a month ago; I get a message last week saying that the reservation was cancelled and Fido returned my $40. Nobody else has access to my account and was wondering if anyone else had this happen....now I am probably 8000th inline...

Hey Swaneemusic. 

Are you sure that no one else has access to log in to your My Account profile?

The reservation can only be managed through My Account and we don't have a way to cancel your reservation here. 

On the other hand, are you certain it hasn't been shipped instead? The reservation fee is refunded as soon as your phone is shipped. 

Let us know. 

Swaneemusic

How will I know if it is shipped? I have not received any notification other than "sorry that you changed your mind and cancelled the reservation"

Should I get a notification?

Swaneemusic

....when it arrives at the local Fido store...

Are you able to access My Account on Fido.ca to see if the reservation is still there?