iPhone 6 Plus Price Drop

I'm a Participant Level 1 Al786
I'm a Participant Level 1

iPhone 6 Plus Price Drop

Recently  price drop for iPhone 6 Plus 16gb from 375$ to 270$, Just wondering if I can get back the difference..?

I mean is that possible price change policy ?

Accepted Solution

Re: iPhone 6 Plus Price Drop

Like nick67 stated, you would have 15 days to have an adjustment made towards a purchase of a new device. Customer Service is not told in advance when there would be price adjustments coming, and different promotions do come from time to time, I suggest calling in to customer service and speaking to an agent, or speaking to someone via Live chat if you are past the 15 days and see if possible something can be worked out.
View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 6
I'm a Participant Level 3 ojasdatt
I'm a Participant Level 3

I think depends how long has it been since you got the phone?

personally I hope they start selling it with a smart plan!
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 6
I'm a Participant Level 2 sophath
I'm a Participant Level 2

where can I get this price?
Thanks
Tim
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 6
I'm Qualified Level 3
I'm Qualified Level 3

The iPhone 6 Plus is currently $270 on a Max Plan. Go to any Fido retailer near you to purchase. As for price matching, only policy I see listed is Fido's Satisfaction Guarantee which is returns within 15 days where voice usage must not exceed 30 minutes. Best bet is to call Fido customer support.

iPhone 6 Plus Pricing:

http://www.fido.ca/web/content/catalogue/iphone6plus

Fido Satisfaction Guarantee:

https://www.fido.ca/web/content/phonewarranty/satisfaction_guarantee_and_warranty

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 6
I'm a Participant Level 1 sangb0ng
I'm a Participant Level 1

any luck in your price change?
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Fido Employee sheedy17
Fido Employee
Solution

Like nick67 stated, you would have 15 days to have an adjustment made towards a purchase of a new device. Customer Service is not told in advance when there would be price adjustments coming, and different promotions do come from time to time, I suggest calling in to customer service and speaking to an agent, or speaking to someone via Live chat if you are past the 15 days and see if possible something can be worked out.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 6