iPhone 5 reservation number

mosesol
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Have any of you guys recently have an "in progress" status on your iphone 5 reservation. My position in line went from 890 to 661. Does anyone know If I have a chance of getting it on launch date? I know people with rogers under position 1000 got an "in progress" status already.

40 REPLIES 40
Dingz
I'm a Participant Level 1

Can you please send me the unlock code? Or let me know how to get it? Your support line always busy. Thanks

tg432

My Status had been " IN PROGRESS " for the past 3 days.. should i call fido to see whats going on?! 

soccerplayer
I'm a Participant Level 2

Where do you see the status on your iphone? I logged in & went to "My Account" but I don't see it anywhere. I'm really anxious to know. Pleaseee help!

Tanumilian

You should click on "Reserve a phone" and then your previous reservation will appear. Thanks

sid1
I'm a Participant Level 3

Reserved on Sept 25, I was about 40xx in the queue. Today I am at 2017.

In last 2 weeks, my number only moved 10 to 20 per day. On this pace, I will be waiting for another 3 months ... what a joke.

I am getting very suspecious on their handling of reservations.

If someone needs phone5 right away, just go to BestBuy or Future Shop store, some have them in stock.

FuriousB

Log in to your account and you will see a yellow box that says Phone Reservation. It will have the status in there. Cheers!
spiral8

I'm just about to hit the 3 week mark waiting on my iPhone. Originally, I was moving up the reservation line by about 200 spots a day. Now it's down to a crawl and at its current state of movement I won't get my iPhone 5 until early 2014. And no, that's not an exaggeration.
I really don't know who's to blame for this whole fiasco, but I'm less than pleased. However, I feel handcuffed and am not sure what, if anything, I can do.
FuriousB

Don't bother your just wasting your time. Mine was on "in progress" for 3 days too.  On the forth day I got a text and email saying it had shipped.  Arrived the following day and they called within 20 min of the delivery guy dropping it at the store.  Hang in there it won't be much longer.  

benportojr

hello furiousB, how long did you wait from the day you reserved to the day you had your phone in your hands?

FuriousB

I preordered the day Fido started taking preoders for the 32gb and I received my phone 9 days after the original release date. It spent three days "In progress" and arrived at the store the day after it was shipped.  Fido called me within minutes of the delivery guy dropping it off.   

aaimee

My reservation has been 3 weeks now and my number IS NOT MOVING ANYMORE. I'm pretty sure my number went up and I was furious the other day and wanted to cancel. I was told on the phone by the lady who pleaded for me not to cancel with Fido 3 weeks ago that my iphone should be shipped by october 8 or a few days later. What a huge lie. I am getting the 50 dollar credit but instead, I just want to move providers for both my lines... wouldn't be surprised if they're providing the iphones to those people ahead of me in line because either way, I'm already getting the 50 dollars. WHATEVER FIDO
Cheerio

After waiting for basically a whole month...(reserved on sept 15) I finally got the shipped notice on sunday and today, it was just delivered to the store. Just waiting on that phone call now.

mitm
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Also most if not all shipping companys dont usually pick up shipments during the weened or holidays.

Angelus

Moved to in progress on thursday afternoon! No update since then. How long does it stay "in progress" before shipping?

louislkno

SAME SITUATION

deahgee

Same here.. And i've been bugging them in their twitter and they are giving me the meanings of my main point but now that i told them that i've had the "in progress" status since thursday and my reserved position is 33 then they stopped replying. Jeeeez! 

FuriousB

Same for me! Started as 703 dropped to 83 Wednesday and switched to In Progress on Thursday. Haven't heard anything from fido at all. Fingers crossed I get it this week.
FuriousB

Just got an email telling me mine has shipped.  

bonafide11

I guess the next batch of orders went through. I started at #322 for a white 32GB, dropped down to #75, then changed to "in progress" sometime last Thursday. It was just shipped in the last few hours.

Angelus

Im #460 for the 32GB black model. Status is "open". Any idea around what number the status changes?