how long does it take for phone to order through

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3 NANA113
I'm a Participant Level 3

how long does it take for phone to order through

Its been 4 days and my ordered phone still hasnt been sent out how long does it usually take to be sent out

Accepted Solution

Re: how long does it take for phone to order through

Hi NANA113,

You will receive 2 emails - one when your order is placed, and another when your order is shipped. Your order can be tracked by selecting the tracking number, in the email, that will redirect you to the shipping company’s parcel tracker site.

It can take up to 7 days before you get your order.

Click on the thumbs up image description of the photo to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for; it'll help our community grow stronger.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Former Moderator FidoAmandaH
Former Moderator
Solution

Re: how long does it take for phone to order through

Hi NANA113,

You will receive 2 emails - one when your order is placed, and another when your order is shipped. Your order can be tracked by selecting the tracking number, in the email, that will redirect you to the shipping company’s parcel tracker site.

It can take up to 7 days before you get your order.

Click on the thumbs up image description of the photo to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for; it'll help our community grow stronger.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2