holiday charges

holiday charges

holiday charges

SOLVED
Louise08
I'm a Participant Level 1

holiday charges

Today is Monday July 3rd and a holiday.  Is the unlimited talk available for today as it is on weekends?

Accepted Solution

Re: holiday charges

Solved by I'm an Expert Level 2

Today is NOT a holiday, however it might be an "Observed" holiday with most public sector worker and schools. The holiday was on Saturday,  However, you must read the fine print of the phone plan you signed up for, if it specifically states "unlimited evenings, weekends AND STATUTORY HOLIDAYS" Then it would probably be on the actual holiday itself and NOT the observed holiday, however, I have NOT SEEN ANY PLAN WHICH INCLUDES HOLIDAYS in their unlimited evenings and weekends, ever, maybe in other countries around the world do this but I have yet to see this on any majour carrier in canada. If I am mistaken, then I appologie please show me a reference to it-

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
FidoFaiza

Hi @Louise08!

Welcome to Community Smiley

@Paolo is right! Plans include unlimited evenings and weekends, and not holidays, so today (i.e., a Monday) would be considered a weekday.

I hope this answers!

Oh and Happy Canada Day! 

Paolo
I'm an Expert Level 2

Today is NOT a holiday, however it might be an "Observed" holiday with most public sector worker and schools. The holiday was on Saturday,  However, you must read the fine print of the phone plan you signed up for, if it specifically states "unlimited evenings, weekends AND STATUTORY HOLIDAYS" Then it would probably be on the actual holiday itself and NOT the observed holiday, however, I have NOT SEEN ANY PLAN WHICH INCLUDES HOLIDAYS in their unlimited evenings and weekends, ever, maybe in other countries around the world do this but I have yet to see this on any majour carrier in canada. If I am mistaken, then I appologie please show me a reference to it-