fidohub.ca show me "GET SPOTIFY APP" even after I downloaded it

SOLVED
panicmanual
I'm a Participant Level 2

Trying to activate spotify, fidohub.ca only shows me the "get spotify app" button when i log in, this is after I already use that link to install it.

I want to activate the fido spotify thing, I already have an existing spotify account.

Accepted Solution

Re: fidohub.ca show me "GET SPOTIFY APP" even after I downloaded

Solved by Moderator

Hey there @panicmanual!

When did your Pulse plan start? Also did you benefit from the promo before?

If your Pulse plan started before October 25th 2017, and you had it over 6 months, the promo is no longer valid, this is why you cannot activate it, as it expired. This is because it begins the date you first got your Pulse plan. If you benefited from the promo in the past, the same would apply.

If you got your Pulse plan after October 25th 2017, the FidoHub method is no longer used. You must register directly with Spotify using the code we sent you by text message. Keep in mind it will only work with a new Spotify account, that has never had Premium before.

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hey @panicmanual

Did you figure it out? Let us know. Smiley 

panicmanual
I'm a Participant Level 2

No, it still says Get Spotify App, I have reviewed all your instructions and none of them fixed it.

Hey there @panicmanual!

When did your Pulse plan start? Also did you benefit from the promo before?

If your Pulse plan started before October 25th 2017, and you had it over 6 months, the promo is no longer valid, this is why you cannot activate it, as it expired. This is because it begins the date you first got your Pulse plan. If you benefited from the promo in the past, the same would apply.

If you got your Pulse plan after October 25th 2017, the FidoHub method is no longer used. You must register directly with Spotify using the code we sent you by text message. Keep in mind it will only work with a new Spotify account, that has never had Premium before.

Hope this helps!

FidoKenny

Hey @panicmanual and thanks for reaching out. 

Did you make sure to follow the instructions from our Community blog here ?

This will help you get access to your premium subscription.

Let me know how it goes on your end.