fido website sucks on mobile

xoxknut
I'm a Participant Level 1

can’t do anything on mobile site, make your app actually worthwhile how hard is it to let me actually view the contents of your site using the app, pathetic 

5 REPLIES 5
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @xoxknut

Welcome to the Community!

What's going on exactly? Can you tell us what's not working exactly so we can help ? 

I'm sure we can figure this out! 

Proac
I'm Qualified Level 1

Oh yes the site on any mobile browser is a complete mess. Android or iOS makes no difference. You can’t easily navigate to the community forum at all. You get caught in this sort of hell where it keeps bringing you back to the sign in page. Sure checking your bill and usage details works great, it’s the getting to the forums that’s an issue.

Its also near impossible from within the Fido app on either platform. I’ve spent too many minutes figuring that out.

Mike

FidoKija
Former Moderator

Hey Proac! 

Thanks for letting us know. This is really not ideal indeed.

Does the same happen when accessing the community on a computer? 

What happens exactly when trying to access to community on mobile? Any error messages? 

Proac
I'm Qualified Level 1

I’ve managed to find my way into the community forum using iOS11 on my IPad Pro but it’s a total no go on my Google Pixel phone.Even requesting the desktop site in the Chrome browser makes no difference. When you try to sign into the forums you are redirected to the Fido app and you go around in circles. Instead of there being a sign in link on the home page for the forum all you get is the Francais option. 

Mike

Thank you both for your feedback! We know certain site functionalities are not operating as they should at the moment but rest assured we're aware and we're working on it. That said, I've forwarded your feedback to the appropriate teams.

In terms of Community access, if you're having trouble I find that the quickest way is to click the Community Forums link on Fido.ca's footer. 

We really appreciate everyone's patience with this! Smiley