fido dollars its gone

fido dollars its gone

fido dollars its gone

martinx5
I'm a Participant Level 2

fido dollars its gone

NO FIDO DOLLARS ANYMORE THEY 'RE REPLACE SPOTIFY BECAUSE PROFITABLE THAN REWARDS.

3 REPLIES 3
EFTC
I'm Qualified Level 1

Fido dollars have been gone for quite some time now. I think they still offered to some grandfathered plans. 

As for Spotify being more profitable? Please present proof because that's a meaningless statement without any supporting data.

Realistically for someone who loves listening to new music, Spotify will be more meaningful than getting a few bucks in their bank account.  For someone who doesn't stream music (like myself), I prefer fido $$ more.

If it fancy you, you can apply for a Rogers bank master card and get your rewards from there. 

KAPABLE-K
MVP

@martinx5 The Fido dollars program ended in June 2016 and Fido did notify everyone that the program will come to an end. I rather the Fido dollars over the spotify myself but as the saying goes all good things must come to an end. Fido just like every other company makes changes as the years go by in order to better the company and the customers sometimes these changes does not sit well with some people but that's what is expected with change.

FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hey martinx5!

If you have any questions about our plans or FidoDOLLARS, let us know and we'll be happy to help!