fido detailed billing not available on website

SOLVED
philipc
I'm a Participant Level 1

Loggedin to Fido  yesterday to get a copy of my detailed Fido bill.  Could not see is as usually do. Only summary . history has dissapeared too. 

The summary  amount seemed high ...so wanted to check the  details. 

Started a chat session : after 40 minutes the only suggestin  teh CSR had  as to reset my Password  fro a data issue that FIDO cannot  show detailed invoices and history on their web site !!

I said no worries take your time ...requested CSR to send me a PDF copy ... in the interim ...they cannot send one!

Requeste dto connect with a supervisor  as it was after 5 on a Saturday ...so Call in CSR is closed ....well no supervisor is available. 

Requested for a call back ....well they cannot call back ...sorry you have to call tomorrow  and  speak with someone  ...even then we will only be able to snail mail you a paper copy !!

WOW  ...what's up Fido  if you have an issue can you  alteast have  alternatives to help customers ???

Cheers 

Accepted Solution

Re: fido detailed billing not abvailable on website

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRanya

Hey philipc,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing this with us! 

It definitely doesn't sound right, I'll send you a PM to address this and forward your feedback to the agents you spoke to. Someone should have called you back if you requested to speak to a supervisor, that's for sure! 

I'll send you a PM right away Smiley

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
giannout
I'm a Participant Level 1

hi, I have had the exact same problem for almost a month. I've contacted Live Chat 4 times, they kept telling me to try different browers! Just to amuse them, I tried IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox ,  also tried on different computers and Ipad, and still have the same issue. Then they told me it's "known" issue and technical dept was working on it and s/b fixed within 24 hours ... that was 3 weeks ago

Hey @giannout and thank you for using the Community Smiley

I really hate to see that you had to contact Live Chat 4 times with no resolutions yet.

I would like to take a look a your account, just to see what was done about it so far.

I'm sending you a PM now to get this looked into Smiley Talk to you soon !!

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey philipc,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing this with us! 

It definitely doesn't sound right, I'll send you a PM to address this and forward your feedback to the agents you spoke to. Someone should have called you back if you requested to speak to a supervisor, that's for sure! 

I'll send you a PM right away Smiley