fido detailed billing not available on website

I'm a Participant Level 1

fido detailed billing not available on website

Loggedin to Fido  yesterday to get a copy of my detailed Fido bill.  Could not see is as usually do. Only summary . history has dissapeared too. 

The summary  amount seemed high ...so wanted to check the  details. 

Started a chat session : after 40 minutes the only suggestin  teh CSR had  as to reset my Password  fro a data issue that FIDO cannot  show detailed invoices and history on their web site !!

I said no worries take your time ...requested CSR to send me a PDF copy ... in the interim ...they cannot send one!

Requeste dto connect with a supervisor  as it was after 5 on a Saturday ...so Call in CSR is closed ....well no supervisor is available. 

Requested for a call back ....well they cannot call back ...sorry you have to call tomorrow  and  speak with someone  ...even then we will only be able to snail mail you a paper copy !!

WOW  ...what's up Fido  if you have an issue can you  alteast have  alternatives to help customers ???

Cheers 

Accepted Solution

Re: fido detailed billing not abvailable on website

Hey philipc,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing this with us! 

It definitely doesn't sound right, I'll send you a PM to address this and forward your feedback to the agents you spoke to. Someone should have called you back if you requested to speak to a supervisor, that's for sure! 

I'll send you a PM right away Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Re: fido detailed billing not abvailable on website

Hey philipc,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing this with us! 

It definitely doesn't sound right, I'll send you a PM to address this and forward your feedback to the agents you spoke to. Someone should have called you back if you requested to speak to a supervisor, that's for sure! 

I'll send you a PM right away Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

Re: fido detailed billing not available on website

hi, I have had the exact same problem for almost a month. I've contacted Live Chat 4 times, they kept telling me to try different browers! Just to amuse them, I tried IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox ,  also tried on different computers and Ipad, and still have the same issue. Then they told me it's "known" issue and technical dept was working on it and s/b fixed within 24 hours ... that was 3 weeks ago

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Re: fido detailed billing not available on website

Hey @giannout and thank you for using the Community Smiley

I really hate to see that you had to contact Live Chat 4 times with no resolutions yet.

I would like to take a look a your account, just to see what was done about it so far.

I'm sending you a PM now to get this looked into Smiley Talk to you soon !!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4