@fido $60 10gb Can’t reach CSR, live chat

catterin
I'm a Participant Level 3

Just like everyone else I’m VERY FRUSTRATED AND ANGRY. Have been trying to reach you for days Fido, in between working and juggling life. I can’t just sit at the phone or computer all day waiting to see when it will work to connect to a CSR to change my plan to the current promotion. Was on hold a few minutes ago with Fido for over an hr and a half and then got disconnected and when I tried to call back at 6:20pm pst it says offices are closed!!! Your offices aren’t closed until 9pm pst. I guess you have a cutoff time or something? But how is that fair to your current loyal customers that have been trying for days to change their plans?? I’ve been with Fido for 14+ years and if this doesn’t get honoured, resolved, extended by Fido for the deal then I will be switching carriers as my family and friends are on other networks and had no problems getting their plans changed right away. Bell has been super quick to change some of my family members’ plans to the 10gb. Get it together Fido!!

2 REPLIES 2
catterin
I'm a Participant Level 3

HELLO @Fido whomever is available!! I have tried for days to reach customer services support through live chat, Twitter, Facebook messenger, phone, etc. With no luck. Not one response from Fido! When can someone help to change or cancel my services??

Millstone50
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Agreed. what a disaster. I even went to the Fido kiosk in the mall and they were totally useless. Maybe put them on the phones.