dissappointed customer service and long distance charges

beckz
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello. I've been customer of fido long time already and i just call to them about the long distance charges they charge me and i'm speaking to the rep namely Dawson of Ontario. He keeps telling me about wrong info that's why i asked him if i can speak to a supervisor. at first he said there's some people ahead of me so i have to wait if i want to talk to the supervisor. I've waited for almost 45mins. and keep on asking him about the supervisor and finally he said i will be the next on line. and 15mins more had past i asked him where is the supervisor i thought i will be the next on line. and he told that he dont know that there 5more people ahead of me. He was telling lies and telling there's no way i can talk to supervisor. He said if i want the supervisor can give me a callback. And also i asked him if how can file a complain about on fido. where do i can call. He told me i will call 911 about that. and also he is trying to give me a discount for $10off to my bill this month and $5 off every month on my bill. seriously they have to bribe the customer so it will not file a complain with them or not get a chance to talk to a supervisor. 

And also, Dawson told me that all the supervisor are gone because they are on their breaks...all of them. It took me 1hour and 30mins. to end the call because my kids are crying for the long period of time i was on the phone. I am so annoyed  with this thing for being a good customer for a long time. until now its not yet resolved. Please let me know.Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
FidoFaiza

Hi @beckz

Welcome to Community.

Sorry to hear your recent experience with Fido wasn't a positive one. We thank you for  taking the time to share it with us. We appreciate any opportunity that's given us to improve our services.

I will go ahead and send you a PM to pass your comments along to the right people. 

Thanks. 

beckz
I'm a Participant Level 2

Yes please i want to be it solved this matter.It concerns me a lot. Thanks Faiza..