data top-up

data top-up

data top-up

SOLVED
hui_liu
I'm a Participant Level 2

data top-up

I have run out of my data in plan, how can I get more before the billing cycle?

Accepted Solution

Re: data top-up

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

@hui_liu wrote:

***Edited to add labels***

Hello Hui_liu,

Welcome to the community!

Did you receive the Data Top-Up SMS once you used up 90% of your monthly data bucket?

If not, it's possible your plan is not eligible for data top-ups. If that is the case, you can continue to use data at the overage data rate specified by your plan. You'll then receive notification once you reached the maximum in overage charges, $50 (or $100 in roaming data overage charges). Included in that notification will be the option to continue to use data with further overage charges.

If you did receive the SMS but did not respond, you might still be able to get a top-up before all of your data has been used.

You must purchase a top-up before you’ve reached your monthly data limit. So if you have already gone into overage data, you will not be able to purchase a top-up for this billing cycle.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@hui_liu wrote:

***Edited to add labels***

Hello Hui_liu,

Welcome to the community!

Did you receive the Data Top-Up SMS once you used up 90% of your monthly data bucket?

If not, it's possible your plan is not eligible for data top-ups. If that is the case, you can continue to use data at the overage data rate specified by your plan. You'll then receive notification once you reached the maximum in overage charges, $50 (or $100 in roaming data overage charges). Included in that notification will be the option to continue to use data with further overage charges.

If you did receive the SMS but did not respond, you might still be able to get a top-up before all of your data has been used.

You must purchase a top-up before you’ve reached your monthly data limit. So if you have already gone into overage data, you will not be able to purchase a top-up for this billing cycle.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

hui_liu
I'm a Participant Level 2

Cawtau, thanks for your help, i received the SMS, but i ignored it. i thought i can top up anytime, so i was wrong.

KAPABLE-K
MVP

@hui_liu Welcome to the community, for more info regarding data top-ups and the different options check here.

You can also check out this blog post here to help stay on top of your data usage.