data overage

data overage

data overage

SOLVED
jocelyn_rintoul
I'm a Participant Level 1

data overage

Hello.

I have the $60/mo plan, unlimited text, 500minutes talk and 1 gb data. I've gone over 25MB now Im at 1.02GB out of my plan of 1GB, how much will this be charged? Also I had clicked on to use the data bytes free 1 hour of data thing twice now but each time I do it it adds to what Im over already, will I still get charged or is it free cause it doesnt seem like its working. 

Accepted Solution

Re: data overage

Solved by Moderator

Hey @jocelyn_rintoul, thanks for reaching out.

For this, we would need to check your account to confirm the details for your plan.

For anything related to your account, you can find the ways to reach us on our contact page here.

If you prefer, we can simply send you a PM through here as well.

Let me know what would be best for you Smiley

*EDIT* I just wanted to add that you can actually find your data overage rate in My Account under the Services tab, where you can find your plan details. And, I also wanted to clarify that, if you're tracking your data use on your phone, under the network settings, your phone will not be able to distiguish between your regular data use and that consumed during a Data Bytes session, so, you will see the total for both together in your phone settings. However, this is not the case when tracking your data using the My Account app. Your best bet in this situation is to use the My Account app to keep an eye on your data usage.  

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoKenny

Hey @jocelyn_rintoul, thanks for reaching out.

For this, we would need to check your account to confirm the details for your plan.

For anything related to your account, you can find the ways to reach us on our contact page here.

If you prefer, we can simply send you a PM through here as well.

Let me know what would be best for you Smiley

*EDIT* I just wanted to add that you can actually find your data overage rate in My Account under the Services tab, where you can find your plan details. And, I also wanted to clarify that, if you're tracking your data use on your phone, under the network settings, your phone will not be able to distiguish between your regular data use and that consumed during a Data Bytes session, so, you will see the total for both together in your phone settings. However, this is not the case when tracking your data using the My Account app. Your best bet in this situation is to use the My Account app to keep an eye on your data usage.