customer services

customer services

customer services

Sue78
I'm a Participant Level 3

customer services

18 Jul: it's been an hour trying to get receipt for LG I got a yr ago from Fido.

2 weeks back I called Fido regarding the issue of the LG, rep asked to call the manufacturer. I called, manufacturer asked for a receipt with the LG IMEI# (receipt not online). I called Fido today, the rep was trying to answer to me even before understanding my issue. Took him ( other times I write down names n today, I didn't when I need) 10 mins to listen & understand my problem. He put me on hold. Another 10 mins, he came bck on the phone n asked me to hold, after few mins the line disconnected. Instead of waiting for his call, I called. 14 mins to get hold of another rep. Again he cut. Again calling, auto message "18 mins" to get hold of another rep. 18885422623

6 REPLIES 6
patrickchan
I'm Experienced Level 1

u can also use the facebook messaging, or chat on fido.ca, as texting will save you the time to repeat your info.

FidoJulien

Hey @Sue78

I am sorry to learn your experience trying to get your receipt was not as easy as you thought it would be.  Customer service can only provide you with a receipt for phones purchased on fido.ca or with them.  If you bought your phone at the store, you would need to go back to the store where you got your phone to get a copy of your proof of purchase.

If you didn't get your phone from a store and still need your proof of purchase, let us know and we'll PM you here! Smiley

Sue78

Hi, thanks for your reply. I bought it on the phine with Fido.

I got hold of someone, named Timmy. He said, he'll send the receipt but still I didn't get.

LG wants the receipt with LG number that is whtmy I need the receipt. N the manufacturer guarantee is expering this month.

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Thanks for keeping us posted @Sue78

In this case you should be receiving it shortly! 

Sue78

Hi Ranya, What should I be receiving soon?

On 3rd Jul, called fido & spoke with someone name Jeniffer. She was very helpful. I requested her to call me incase we got disconnected. Last time, the guy told he can't but this time Jeniffer did. & she was very quick to understand what I was looking for. She said she has requested for an agreement which will have the IME number & it'll take a day. When I checked my email. I didnot receive any survey which I wanted to give because she was very helpful.

Today, 5th Jul, supposed to receive call from fido according to her, & an email with an agreement. I'm running out of time (Manufacturing warranty expiring). Could you please look into it ASAP?

Thanks.

FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Sure, let me have a look at your account @Sue78.

Sending you a PM right now.