customer services

customer services

customer services

SOLVED
Jahangir
I'm a Contributor Level 2

customer services

I call on Friday and use the system to call me back and then an agent call me back with the name of David and he offer me

many things so I was not sure which I should buy. so I told him to call me back on Sunday after 12:00 pm and he said ok. 

he offers me something for Samsung s9 and iPhone 8  200.00 reductions and with medium plan 64.00 plus tax

I waited for his call back by Sunday after 12:00 pm he never calls back. Then I call back on Sunday at 12:20 pm

some lady pick up the phone put me on hold for 45 min every time she comes back on the phone she advises me to wait

a second but then she is gone for 15 min. I Explain to her what other agent offer me and look at notes check the

recording but she was just stuck on one thing I can only offer you what she had. 

I hang up the phone on her.

I am very disappointed with Fido services.

I want to upgrade two phones I have three lines but now I am thinking to leave them no point with them they

say something they do something else. 

Accepted Solution

Re: customer services

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Jahangir!

Thanks for posting!

We always want our customers to have the best deals possible on the latest smartphones, and I'd love the chance to look into this and process your renewals!

I'll send you a PM so we can go over the options and see what we can do for you Smiley Chat soon! Very_Happy

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoNick

Hey @Jahangir!

Thanks for posting!

We always want our customers to have the best deals possible on the latest smartphones, and I'd love the chance to look into this and process your renewals!

I'll send you a PM so we can go over the options and see what we can do for you Smiley Chat soon! Very_Happy