contract

contract

contract

Gatorhouse
I'm a Participant Level 3

contract

Hi, how much need to pay to terminate my contract in advance?, I would like to move to another provider with better plan.

Thank you

***Edited to add Title***

4 REPLIES 4
Gatorhouse
I'm a Participant Level 3

Hi, I just want to know how much is the fee by april to terminate my contract. Would like to change to another provider with unlimited data. From the beginning the seller of your company never accept my complaint and instead my first bill was wide high.
I don't have a year but if the fee is acceptable I will pay for that.

@Gatorhouse wrote:
Hi, I just want to know how much is the fee by april to terminate my contract. Would like to change to another provider with unlimited data. From the beginning the seller of your company never accept my complaint and instead my first bill was wide high.
I don't have a year but if the fee is acceptable I will pay for that.

Hello Gatorhouse,

Welcome to the forums!

I know some of the the unlimited data plans are enticing. However, you should be aware that those plans all have Fair Usage policies, meaning transmission speeds will likely get reduced once you reach a certain limit. You should also be aware that you will unlikely get LTE with those unlimited plans -- as far as I am aware, they are strictly '3G'. Furthermore, since the service is limited to a single network, congestion is a real possibility. Additionally, you should be aware of their networks' coverage. **edit** Also, depending on your current phone and which provider you are thinking about, your phone may or may not be compatible with their network.**

Some of those unlimited providers can be great for some people, but they do not suit everyone. Just make sure you are not blinded by prospects of unlimited data and are fully aware of their potential limitations as well..

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Thanks for the info! I'll check out your account @Gatorhouse.

FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hey, what's going on @Gatorhouse? I'd be happy to see what can be done.

I'm sending you a PM.