contract suspension

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

contract suspension

contract suspension

Arianned
I'm a Participant Level 2

contract suspension

Hi there, I called customer service beginning of march to suspend my contract for 4 months at a 7$ fee per month.  However, my new bill is charging me full price and I have no way to contact customer service since I'm in Haiti with barely no signal or wifi.  Someone knows how I can get a hold of a customer rep to discuss this? it's really upsetting as I spent an hour on the phone with the fido guy prior to my departure to ensure this would not happen...

2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hi @Arianned if you are currently in a contract you are not able to do a temporary suspension it is only available to account that is on a month to month plan. If the agent told you if can be done it was a mistake that's why you are still being billed full price.

FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hi Arianned! 

I'll send you a PM and we'll check that out! Smiley 

For future reference, don't hesitate to reach out to us on our Facebook or Twitter page here