contacting Fido

contacting Fido

contacting Fido

DogM1
I'm a Participant Level 3

contacting Fido

I was wondering if there is anyway to contact Fido via email? I know I can call but I want to inquire about a phone return and I don't want to use any minutes?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @DogM!

We don't offer servicing through e-mail, but I'd be more than happy to help you out here. Smiley What's your question?

DogM1

I wanted to inquire how I would go about returning a phone I just got. I reveived the phone  less than 15 days ago and the talk time is less than 30 minutes.

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

@DogM1 In the package that you received, there should have also been a prepaid enveloppe. You'll simply need to put the phone (with the box and all accessories) in the enveloppe and mail it back to us. Smiley

DogM1

Thanks! However I won't be able to get the loyalty rewards that was ordered to me so I will not be able to get the other(original) phone I wanted so I guess I'll have to stick with this one.

Hey @DogM1

If you are still within the 15 days satisfaction warranty, you can definitely return the phone.

Concerning what was offered, it's definitely something that can be looked into if you want.

We can send you a PM if you want. Don't hesitate to let us know.

DogM1

Yes, please send me a pm!

FidoPamela
Former Moderator

It's on it's way Smiley Talk to you soon!