confirmation email after ordering a new phone

Generaldingo
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hey guys

I ordered a new phone for an upgrade (alongside a new plan) and have not recieved any confirmation email, nor can I find any sort of foot print that I even ordered the phone. 

Is there a normal wait peroid or was my order lost? They've already upgraded my plan but, no where does it say my new phone is being shipped

Any help would be awesome! 

4 REPLIES 4
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @Generaldingo,

A confirmation e-mail is sent once the order is processed, it can take 24 - 48 hours after placing the order. You can also check your junk/spam folder to make sure the email did not got here.

Generaldingo
I'm a Participant Level 2

I ordered it 5 days ago and I've check both spam and junk folders. I'm just wondering since they already added the device balance onto my account but, show no sign of the new phone being shipped or purchased.  

Hey @Generaldingo

Welcome to the community Smiley

As @KAPABLE-K mentioned, you should have received the confirmation email within 48 hours from your order.  I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together.

Talk to you soon!

I'm sure it could be because it was not shipped as yet, a moderator here can double check your account to make sure or you can call customer service to have them double check.