charges for over-usage of data

SOLVED
tripleses
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi I'm on the $75 4 GB data plan. I think I overuse the data by 300mb, can you tell me what is the charge for overused data? Also, is there any way if I can add-on some amount to prevent further data over-usage for this month? Thank you!

Accepted Solution

Re: charges for overuse data

Solved by MVP MVP

@tripleses the cost of data overage depends on the plan you have and its listed in your wireless agreement if you do not have your agreement a Fido rep can check your account and let you know. You can dial *611 on your Fido phone or message Fido on Facebook or Twitter for a faster response.

Fido do offer a data top-up option for all eligible Fido customers you can get the details here and here.

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@tripleses the cost of data overage depends on the plan you have and its listed in your wireless agreement if you do not have your agreement a Fido rep can check your account and let you know. You can dial *611 on your Fido phone or message Fido on Facebook or Twitter for a faster response.

Fido do offer a data top-up option for all eligible Fido customers you can get the details here and here.

Hi there @tripleses

Thanks @KAPABLE-K 😃 The cost depends on the plan you're on, indeed!

You see, all of our plans offer a "Flex Data Rate", which can change from one plan to the next. 

That means as soon as you exceed your data plan by 0.01KB, a small flat fee is automatically billed, giving you an extra bucket of data for the month 😃 

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look at your plan details together!