can't send photos or use fido app after upgrading to windows 10

tgwke
I'm a Participant Level 1

I just upgraded my phone to windows 10, which was a huge mistake for various reasons, but now I can't send photos over txt or use the my account app.  When I try to use the my account app is says it can not establish a connection to the wireless network.  I have wifi turned off, and I still can't access it.  When I try to send photos is just says it can't get a connection and can't send it.  Please tell me there is a way to fix this as I am already regreting my decsion to go to windows 10

1 REPLY 1
Cawtau
Senior MVP

@tgwke wrote:

I just upgraded my phone to windows 10, which was a huge mistake for various reasons, but now I can't send photos over txt or use the my account app.  When I try to use the my account app is says it can not establish a connection to the wireless network.  I have wifi turned off, and I still can't access it.  When I try to send photos is just says it can't get a connection and can't send it.  Please tell me there is a way to fix this as I am already regreting my decsion to go to windows 10

Hello Tgwke,

Welcome to the community!

Are you able to use other data apps? It sounds like data might have been turned off. To turn it back on, you can try: 

Swipe down from the top of your screen to open Action Centre, then select Expand > Mobile data to turn it on, if it’s off.

Hope that helps Smiley

Cheers