bills in PDF

bills in PDF

bills in PDF

SOLVED
Juliana7
I'm a Participant Level 1

bills in PDF

Hi, I would like to know how I can download my bill from September/October 2016? I have already paid, but I need the full description on the bill. 

Accepted Solution

Re: bills in PDF

Solved by MVP MVP

@Juliana7login to MY ACCOUNT then click on Billing and Payments on the next page you will see View Bill: select the month you need and then click on Save or print your bill> then you will be presented with different formats you can get your bill details in just choose Save you bill as PDF.

View solution in context
10 REPLIES 10
cp12405
I'm a Participant Level 1

I cannot display view previous bills paid.  When I go to Billing and Payments there is no option to view bill.  Note my bill was already paid by auto payment.  It shows Make a payment now.  I tried clicking on payment history but there is no hyperlink to the invoices.  I have tired in both google chrome and explorer.

@cp12405 Are you on prepaid or post paid? If you are on post paid it should look like this.

Untitled.png

Hey @cp12405,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

In addition to @KAPABLE-K's question, can you also let me know if you logged in with your email address or rather your phone number?

gomuge
I'm a Participant Level 3

Same problem here, I am trying to get my invoices for months and all i have is the account balance and the payments made, but no bills (see screenshot).

I don't know what to do and i need these bills pretty soon.

I logged into my acount with my phone number, as i have always done, but no way to see the bills.

Could someone from FIDO send them to me by email ?

Please help me.

Capture d’écran 2017-01-30 à 22.37.45.png

gomuge

In addition to my previous post, here is all the information I know:

I am the owner of the account, which is a group account (my own company) and i got my bills online for years. Last year i changed my plan, from a regular plan to a no-contract plan (might it be the cause ?). I have tried to log in to "my account " page with different browsers and even with different computers, but still no bills nowhere, so i suspect it is an issue regarding account rights.

Please fix the issue fast or give me a solution. 

Pease give me the email to contact the administrative departement.

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @gomuge

Do you log in with your email or phone number ? 

It looks like you have limited access to the account. Can you try to Register for an account with the email you have registered with us ? 

Let me know how that goes. 

gomuge

Ok, I registered with the email associated with my account. Then i logged in and tried to link my new account with my phone number and entered the informations asked exactly as it is supposed to be, but got the following message "Sorry, the information you’ve entered is not in our records." 

What's next ?

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Thanks for trying @gomuge Smiley

I'll send you a PM to help out in a few minutes .

gomuge

Thanks for your answer Ranya,

As i said above, i log in with my phone number.

I am going to try to register with my email and i will get back to you soon.

KAPABLE-K
MVP

@Juliana7login to MY ACCOUNT then click on Billing and Payments on the next page you will see View Bill: select the month you need and then click on Save or print your bill> then you will be presented with different formats you can get your bill details in just choose Save you bill as PDF.