Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Forums

Re: Sms regarding reward

Hello i received a message from Fido with regards to a rewards and promotion offer, the number was : +1(226) 220-6918 Kindly assist 

Mill1234 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why cannot I cancel home internet?

I have been trying to cancel home internet for over a month now. I called multiple times, but there no progress yet. Every time I have been told that there is a technical issue with the account which they are trying to solve. However, I am getting th...

Tasminaa by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Slow mobile data

Hello @Far60,   What is the make and model of your device? I have been complaining about this for far too long also, sometimes I even get under 1 MB and doing anything on the device is just useless. 

Latest from our Blog

FIDO YEAR END WRAP CONTEST 2023 WINNERS

Hi @Community,   We wrapped 2023 with an awesome exclusive contest available to select customers as a thank you for another year together!   Now, it's time to celebrate the lucky winners of a $500 ...

0 Comments

Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S24 Series

Hey Community,   Exciting news! Samsung just announced their new Galaxy S24 series, and you can secure yours by pre-ordering on fido.ca. Mark your calendars for the official launch on January 31!  ...

0 Comments

Fido XTRA’s Decathlon Contest

Prizes to stay active this fall   Make the most of your autumn activities! Get a chance to instantly win 1 of ten (10) $200 Decathlon eGift Cards.   At Decathlon, you’ll find everything you need to...

0 Comments