Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Forums

Re: WinBack department contac

Hi @carmenxtr , the winback team works to win back previous subscribers. They work through a list and sometimes it takes a while to get back around to your number. If there's any offerings currently that appeal to you, you could sign up again on the ...

Re: Anyone

Good morning @shane74 , the only thing I can think of is a wipe and reset of your device. You may want to ask someone at apple what the best approach is. I'm an android user, so not sure what iPhone users do. 

Anyone

Do you have a good way to clean out a iPhone? My phone is slow and it freezes.

shane74 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Temporary suspension

Hi, I want to activate my fido number for 1 day to receive some text and then go back again to temporary suspension for few months as I am back home. I need some guidance to do that.If someone can help me. Really appreciated.

Minal123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest from our Blog

FIDO YEAR END WRAP CONTEST 2023 WINNERS

Hi @Community,   We wrapped 2023 with an awesome exclusive contest available to select customers as a thank you for another year together!   Now, it's time to celebrate the lucky winners of a $500 ...

0 Comments

Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S24 Series

Hey Community,   Exciting news! Samsung just announced their new Galaxy S24 series, and you can secure yours by pre-ordering on fido.ca. Mark your calendars for the official launch on January 31!  ...

0 Comments

Fido XTRA’s Decathlon Contest

Prizes to stay active this fall   Make the most of your autumn activities! Get a chance to instantly win 1 of ten (10) $200 Decathlon eGift Cards.   At Decathlon, you’ll find everything you need to...

0 Comments