Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Forums

Re: fido employ bad action with costomer

Hello @NOORAHMAD,   Welcome to the Community!  I'm terribly sorry to learn about your experience. This is not at all the kind of experience that should happen and we would like to know more. Please feel free to contact us over the methods shown here ...

Over priced

I have been back and forth with fido and rogers for my cell phone dropping calls missed calls broken and eco conversations because I have to turn on wifi calling and use the bell internet for my fido phone.I have 30 gb on 1 phone and 10 on the other ...

Re: Costa Rica phone usage

Hello Hoxiekane,     Welcome to the community!     What plan type do you have? While most post-paid plans would already be enrolled in Fido Roam, it should be noted that Basic plans do not allow for roaming. If you did not wish to avail of Fido Roam,...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest from our Blog

FIDO YEAR END WRAP CONTEST 2023 WINNERS

Hi @Community,   We wrapped 2023 with an awesome exclusive contest available to select customers as a thank you for another year together!   Now, it's time to celebrate the lucky winners of a $500 ...

0 Comments

Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S24 Series

Hey Community,   Exciting news! Samsung just announced their new Galaxy S24 series, and you can secure yours by pre-ordering on fido.ca. Mark your calendars for the official launch on January 31!  ...

0 Comments

Fido XTRA’s Decathlon Contest

Prizes to stay active this fall   Make the most of your autumn activities! Get a chance to instantly win 1 of ten (10) $200 Decathlon eGift Cards.   At Decathlon, you’ll find everything you need to...

0 Comments