Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Forums

Fido lost touch with community

Low price for new customers but driving away old customers.41$/month for 1gb of data being the lowest i can get unless i contact customer service. I joined years ago and never had to contact them.My plan is supposed to be 33$/month with 2gb of data a...

Anon1984 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Billing issue

Hello AARTHIIWAY08,     Welcome to the community!     Firstly, you should note the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We don't have access to customers' accounts. Have you checked the detailed billing? You ...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Re: How do I get my money back?

Hello again,     Thank you for your reply.   @BLUE2017 wrote: .....It's simlple. A top-up of CAD 100.- for keeping alive the SIM another 365 days. After a few years you're there, if you do not actually use the funds. Since I'm in Germany most of the ...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Re: How do I get my money back?

Thank you. Sorry for the late response. I missed to reply at that time. @Cawtau wrote:   It's strange that you were able to accrue that amount in your account. As far as I am aware, they implemented a $150 cap on pre-paid balances to prevent excessiv...

BLUE2017 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest from our Blog

FIDO YEAR END WRAP CONTEST 2023 WINNERS

Hi @Community,   We wrapped 2023 with an awesome exclusive contest available to select customers as a thank you for another year together!   Now, it's time to celebrate the lucky winners of a $500 ...

0 Comments

Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S24 Series

Hey Community,   Exciting news! Samsung just announced their new Galaxy S24 series, and you can secure yours by pre-ordering on fido.ca. Mark your calendars for the official launch on January 31!  ...

0 Comments

Fido XTRA’s Decathlon Contest

Prizes to stay active this fall   Make the most of your autumn activities! Get a chance to instantly win 1 of ten (10) $200 Decathlon eGift Cards.   At Decathlon, you’ll find everything you need to...

0 Comments