Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Forums

Resolved! Re: I want to make formal complaint to the Ombudsman

Hey,   We're sorry about the situation. It's possible an account gets charged with a modem fee if we don't receive it on time. No worries, once you confirm you did return it, the charges will get reversed after our investigation!   This usually has a...

SIM Card swap/Account protection and MFA

Hello,  I search my Fido account and cannot find SIM Swap / Account Takeover protection.  When will Fido offer this? All the major USA carriers offer this protection. My company's cyber security department just sent out a mandate that all phones must...

sunjammer by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Rep couldn't answer my question, just hung up...

Hello User1209u7834,     Welcome to the community!     Sorry to hear your call was disconnected. However, you should note these forums are community-driven and are not intended as a venue for customer support. We do not have access to customers' acco...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Unjustified bill increase in 2024

Hello Miihhiirr,   Welcome to the community!     Sorry to hear your bill has increased unexpectedly. Have you had a chance to view the detailed billing? You should be able to view the culprit calls in those details. You should be able view those deta...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest from our Blog

FIDO YEAR END WRAP CONTEST 2023 WINNERS

Hi @Community,   We wrapped 2023 with an awesome exclusive contest available to select customers as a thank you for another year together!   Now, it's time to celebrate the lucky winners of a $500 ...

0 Comments

Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S24 Series

Hey Community,   Exciting news! Samsung just announced their new Galaxy S24 series, and you can secure yours by pre-ordering on fido.ca. Mark your calendars for the official launch on January 31!  ...

0 Comments

Fido XTRA’s Decathlon Contest

Prizes to stay active this fall   Make the most of your autumn activities! Get a chance to instantly win 1 of ten (10) $200 Decathlon eGift Cards.   At Decathlon, you’ll find everything you need to...

0 Comments