Community Archives
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Edmonton Area Reception Issues

Since June of 2013 LTE and voice coverage in Edmonton has been terrible. I have an iphone 5 i purchased from Fido on contract and the phone worked great and received great reception until June of this year. Apple confirmed nothing wrong with phone an...

EXTREMELY RUDE SERVICE FROM FIDO CUSTOMER SERVICE

I just went through one of the worst Customer Service Interactions I've ever had, and I've dealt with Rogers and Bell before. 2 days ago I received a higher than usual bill. I called Fido and after investigation I was told I would get a $10 credit fo...

buenon by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

phone reservation system

seriously? i get a text about being able to reserve one of this years most anticipated smartphones, log in assuming i would be able to pre order the nexus 5 or the Xperia Z1. But the only phone is an iphone? an iphone 5c at that? why isnt the iphone ...

fidude by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 215 replies
  • 0 likes

Vanishing notification bar on LG-C800G

I'm in France and using my Fido Canadian pay-as-you-go SIM card only once in a while for text messages. My notification bar (or is it my Appication status bar) regularly disappears, sometimes with a message saying it has stopped but more often not. T...

bthomson by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Incoming calls directly to voicemail

Lately several incoming calls go directly the my voicemail. My iPhone 4S is turned on and not in use when this occurs. I tried to duplicate the problem by trying different house and cell phones and it is a hit-and-miss as some calls come through okay...

EagleHD by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes