Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Forums

Billing issue

Hai I got this sim from India and activated on 13th April with 38CAD monthly payment and my next payment is at may 10th bt now I have received a mail that my payment is due on May 3rd for 40CAD but I don't know why they created bill for 40CAD can you...

Re: Great staff in Burnaby

Hey @Lanf88,   Welcome to the community!    I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience with Mike this week. This is exactly what we aim to provide you with.   Take care! 

Re: customer service

Hello Meikungkua,     Welcome to the community!     Sorry to hear customer service had advised you to go to the store after your long wait. You should note the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services.     That sa...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: WhatsApp registration

Hi @Zahra08 , I had a difficult time getting what's app on my device last year. The phone call verification from what's app worked for me. I have a Samsung galaxy s23 if that's any help to 6ou. What type of device do you have?  Let us know and maybe ...

Latest from our Blog

FIDO YEAR END WRAP CONTEST 2023 WINNERS

Hi @Community,   We wrapped 2023 with an awesome exclusive contest available to select customers as a thank you for another year together!   Now, it's time to celebrate the lucky winners of a $500 ...

0 Comments

Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S24 Series

Hey Community,   Exciting news! Samsung just announced their new Galaxy S24 series, and you can secure yours by pre-ordering on fido.ca. Mark your calendars for the official launch on January 31!  ...

0 Comments

Fido XTRA’s Decathlon Contest

Prizes to stay active this fall   Make the most of your autumn activities! Get a chance to instantly win 1 of ten (10) $200 Decathlon eGift Cards.   At Decathlon, you’ll find everything you need to...

0 Comments