Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Forums

S23 Software Update

Hello, there was supposed to be a software update for the S23 series on March 28, yet nothing was released. When is this update coming?

Bilal6 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unjustified bill increase in 2024

Hello,I'm a student and I came to Canada a few years ago. I decided to get Fido as it had the most student friendly offers and was the nearest to me when I came here for the first time. I own my phone and have a post-paid plan that only requires call...

miihhiirr by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Customer service

Hey @TimTimA! We're really sorry to read this, that's certainly not the kind of experience we want to offer.  Feel free to contact us through one of our servicing channels and we'll be glad to assist you. 

Latest from our Blog

FIDO YEAR END WRAP CONTEST 2023 WINNERS

Hi @Community,   We wrapped 2023 with an awesome exclusive contest available to select customers as a thank you for another year together!   Now, it's time to celebrate the lucky winners of a $500 ...

0 Comments

Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S24 Series

Hey Community,   Exciting news! Samsung just announced their new Galaxy S24 series, and you can secure yours by pre-ordering on fido.ca. Mark your calendars for the official launch on January 31!  ...

0 Comments

Fido XTRA’s Decathlon Contest

Prizes to stay active this fall   Make the most of your autumn activities! Get a chance to instantly win 1 of ten (10) $200 Decathlon eGift Cards.   At Decathlon, you’ll find everything you need to...

0 Comments