Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Forums

Re: very disappointed with fido service

Which is illegal to try and charge any customer when they are locked into a contract and all your associates should be well advised and educated on that!!!! i have too pay extra on my bill because of this **bleep** ... I should be compensated for my ...

ashker20 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: very disappointed with fido service

Hello , i've been with Fido for almost 15 years and I got a message in March saying that my plan was going up even though I have a contract , called the first representative and the guy kept telling me that that's how it is and wouldn't do anything t...

ashker20 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App

I cant se3m to see any activity or billing details on my phone app. I have spoken to customer service more than 5 times nobody seems to help

FU88 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: excessive spam texts

Hey @wanman,   Sorry to hear you're receiving so much spam, this is definitely very annoying.    Fido uses sophisticated anti-spam software in our network to protect you from spammers. The software has advanced threat detection algorithms to constant...

Latest from our Blog

FIDO YEAR END WRAP CONTEST 2023 WINNERS

Hi @Community,   We wrapped 2023 with an awesome exclusive contest available to select customers as a thank you for another year together!   Now, it's time to celebrate the lucky winners of a $500 ...

0 Comments

Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S24 Series

Hey Community,   Exciting news! Samsung just announced their new Galaxy S24 series, and you can secure yours by pre-ordering on fido.ca. Mark your calendars for the official launch on January 31!  ...

0 Comments

Fido XTRA’s Decathlon Contest

Prizes to stay active this fall   Make the most of your autumn activities! Get a chance to instantly win 1 of ten (10) $200 Decathlon eGift Cards.   At Decathlon, you’ll find everything you need to...

0 Comments