Forums
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Forums

Re: Real time checking on roaming cost online?

Hello Kengchi,     Welcome to the community!     Firstly, merely receiving the Welcome Abroad message does not necessarily mean she has incurred roaming charges. I was able to confirm that to be true here. The Fido Roam charge incurs when devices use...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Important!!!

Salut Nat79,     Bienvenue dans la communauté !     Tout d’abord, sachez que Fido dispose également d’un forum en français. Cependant, depuis que vous avez posté sur ce forum, je continue en anglais.     If you wished to submit a formal complaint, yo...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Overcharge due to international

Hello Muskaandhillon,     Welcome to the community!     Sorry to hear you've incurred unexpected long-distance charges. I understand your services include the 1000 International promotional add-on. However, you should note that those minutes are only...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Message SMS de 4868

Bonjour, j'ai reçu un message SMS étrange de ce numéro qui provient d'un numéro non enregistré. Le numéro 4868 n'est pas enregistré, mais ressemble étrangement a deux numéros que Fido utilise pour texter ses utilisateurs.  Est-ce un vrai message de F...

Capture.JPG
Fx-Bt by I'm a participant level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest from our Blog

FIDO YEAR END WRAP CONTEST 2023 WINNERS

Hi @Community,   We wrapped 2023 with an awesome exclusive contest available to select customers as a thank you for another year together!   Now, it's time to celebrate the lucky winners of a $500 ...

0 Comments

Introducing the Samsung Galaxy S24 Series

Hey Community,   Exciting news! Samsung just announced their new Galaxy S24 series, and you can secure yours by pre-ordering on fido.ca. Mark your calendars for the official launch on January 31!  ...

0 Comments

Fido XTRA’s Decathlon Contest

Prizes to stay active this fall   Make the most of your autumn activities! Get a chance to instantly win 1 of ten (10) $200 Decathlon eGift Cards.   At Decathlon, you’ll find everything you need to...

0 Comments