bb curve update

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

bb curve update

Everyone i know that have a bb have updated there software to version  5. They're with telus and bell and rogers. I would like to know what i'm doing wrong since i would like to update it as well and am unable. i have a bb curve 8520. My bb desktop tels me there is a update available when i click to update it tels me that i need to update my software i click ok and then after 20 mins it tells me there is an error and i'm unable to download it this was on a pc. On my mac i was able to start downloading the update after a bit it tells me there is a connection error. I also looked on my phone and tried to do it wirelessly and my phone was showing no updates available.

thank you

Accepted Solution

Re: bb curve update

Hello matty,

I am sorry if no one answered your post until now.

Here is a guide that explains how to update your software to 5.0 on a Blackberry smartphone:

Update your Blackberry device software, version 5.0

If you still have difficulties, I suggest calling our technical support department. You may reach them at 1-888-481-FIDO(3436), options 3 - 3 - 2.

Let us know! Very_Happy

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Re: bb curve update

Hello matty,

I am sorry if no one answered your post until now.

Here is a guide that explains how to update your software to 5.0 on a Blackberry smartphone:

Update your Blackberry device software, version 5.0

If you still have difficulties, I suggest calling our technical support department. You may reach them at 1-888-481-FIDO(3436), options 3 - 3 - 2.

Let us know! Very_Happy

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2