bad customer service

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

bad customer service

bad customer service

Driver13
I'm a Participant Level 2

bad customer service

I recently had issues with my home internet so I contacted fido and they set an appointment up to come the following night. The next morning I recieved an email stating the technician will be coming... But to the wrong address. So I called again to make sure that they have the technician coming to the proper address, they confirmed that it was the proper address and said they will be there within the initial time given. Upon time of arrival, the technician called saying he was at the address I was told was not the address they were to come to. The technician then said fido would call and then proceeded to cancel the appointment. I wasted my entire evening waiting for them to come to the wrong address. Very displeased with this experience. 

3 REPLIES 3
FidoValeska
Former Moderator

Hey @Driver13

Welcome to the community Smiley 

I can totally understand how this was not the best experience. 

We aim to have a resolution on your first contact with us since we know how time consuming it can be to contact customer service more than once. 

Were you able to reschedule the appointment? 

Driver13
I'm a Participant Level 2

I tried to reschedule through the online chat and after explaining the situation was disconnected.

Thank you for clarifying! 

Let's take a look at that together. 

I'll be sending you a PM shortly so we can take it from there Smiley