asking better plan for a Loyal Customer but Representative on Fido live chat poor experience

asking better plan for a Loyal Customer but Representative on Fido live chat poor experience

tim731
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi, I just finished live chat with metthew, or matthew?, I really feel bad by him. I asked him if you have better plan than my current one, since I get offer from koodo that I received on black friday, he said I know you have the same reason last time???? sounds like I am blacklisted customer?  and he said we can offer $85? $89? plan somthing worse than the offer I received from fido on blackfriday, I told him if I can get the same plan last time I got on black friday from fido, he said, it's expired. I have been with fido for 10 years, it's first time really feel like i received very poor support. 

1 REPLY 1
FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey @tim731

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

I'm sorry to learn that the service you received on the Live Chat did not meet your expectations. 

I will be happy to take a look at your account and make sure you received our best offer. 

I'll send you a PM shortly, talk to you soon!