account number

account number

account number

SOLVED
Dinasour
I'm a Participant Level 1

account number

I want to add my bill to my bank payment list but can't bc the number I try to add says it's wrong. Where can I find my account number since I go paperless billing?
Plz help

Accepted Solution

Re: account number

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMatt

Hi Dinasour, 

Welcome to the community. 

You'd just have to put your Fido account number as account number and select Fido Solutions as a payee. You can find the account number in the My Acocunt section on Fido.ca under account details. 

Note that some accounts activated between July 19 and August 8 are unable to make the payment through the bank. We are working on resolving the issue. If that is what's preventing you from adding the account on online billing, you will be contacted once this is resolved.

In the meantime,you can make the payment through one of the following methods. 

• Credit card / prepaid credit card payment through the IVR, Fido MyAccount app, fido.ca.
  • Cash, debit or credit card payment at a Fido store.
    • Credit card payments can be made through a Bill Payment terminal only.
  • Mail in a cheque. 
View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoMatt
Former Moderator

Hi Dinasour, 

Welcome to the community. 

You'd just have to put your Fido account number as account number and select Fido Solutions as a payee. You can find the account number in the My Acocunt section on Fido.ca under account details. 

Note that some accounts activated between July 19 and August 8 are unable to make the payment through the bank. We are working on resolving the issue. If that is what's preventing you from adding the account on online billing, you will be contacted once this is resolved.

In the meantime,you can make the payment through one of the following methods. 

• Credit card / prepaid credit card payment through the IVR, Fido MyAccount app, fido.ca.
  • Cash, debit or credit card payment at a Fido store.
    • Credit card payments can be made through a Bill Payment terminal only.
  • Mail in a cheque.