Zero $0 balance

I'm a Contributor Level 1 Christie_Ivan
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Zero $0 balance

Good afternoon, we just refilled a $10 voucher for our pre-paid plan ($10 Talk & Text plan), but the balance keeps showing $0.  We are still not completely sure how does the new prepaid plan work?

So we just need to refill $10 every month for the plan that includes 50 mins talk time and 50 text messages?

Please kindly advise.  Thank you.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
MVP
MVP

Re: Zero $0 balance

Hello Christie_Ivan,

Have you had a chance to review the information from your previous thread here?

As previously explained, that prepaid plan will cost $10.75 per month (see also here). Did your account have any previous balance? Assuming your account had $0.75 balance, adding a $10 voucher would provide sufficient funds for that plan. The $10.75 would have been taken to pay for that plan providing access to those minutes and messages. Accordingly, your account would now show a zero balance.

Hope this helps :Smiley:

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1 Christie_Ivan
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi Cawtau,

Thank you for your message.

Yes, we had like ~$4 dollars showing in our account balance before.  But after we refilled for the prepaid plan today, it's showing $0 at the moment.

Thank you.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
MVP
MVP

Hello again,

When was your plan due to renew? Are you aware of any overage use last month? If you had that balance prior to the refill, your account should have had ~$14 before the monthly fees were taken. After the plan fees were paid, I would have expected ~$3.25 balance.

Have you checked your usage via My Account? You might consider contacting customer service to see if there were any additional charges of which you were not aware. Alternatively, you might consider sending a PM to a moderator (MOD beside their name). Once they verify some information, they should be able to access your account as well.

Hope this helps :Smiley:

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4