Yet again disappointed by fido

Manolo1
I'm a Participant Level 2

So I’ve been a customer for almost 20 years, and I feel like my loyalty doesn’t mean anything. I had an order for a new iPhone 7 Plus put in originally on aug/4/2018 only to be delayed for what I was told for no payment to buy out my current phone, after the rep I had talked to said it would just be added to my bill. 3 more reps on the phone later and now I’m waiting for a freakin support case because they don’t have any iPhone 7 Plus 128gb in stock due to the many mistakes made :pouting_face:. I’ve been patient and now I have to wait 48hrs again for just an answer. This is b/s

5 REPLIES 5
Zanggarr
I'm a Participant Level 1

Website is **bleep**. I'm trying to order a new phone and it won't let me. I don't believe that I have ever had a successful interaction with this website beyond a quick glance to get my balance owing. This is the worst website I have ever used.

Hey @Zanggarr

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to learn your facing complications with the website, I can understand it's not the best of the situation to be in again and again.

Not to worry though, we're here to help Smiley

1. Do you get a particular error? If so which one?.

2. Have you tried another browser?

FidoNick

Hey @Manolo1 and welcome to the Fido Community Smiley

This isn't how we want our loyal customers to feel and we always want a positive customer service experience when contacting us.

I'd love the opportunity to review things with you! I'll send you a PM so I can take a peek at your account.

See you there!

Manolo1
I'm a Participant Level 2

Still nothing? Getting really upset with this poor service. I’ve been waiting for 3 days for a team manager to call me back. 

Hey @Manolo1

Sorry about the delay! 

I just sent you a PM.